Please note that access to the subcontractor portal is by invitation only. If you had filled out the pre-qualification form in our website, it doesn't automatically grant you access to the subcontractor portal. Our contract team will send you an invite if they beleive that certain RFP might be of interest to your firm.
If you already have the invitation to view the RFP and can not log in to subcontractor portal, please follow these steps.
- Use the Forgot Password feature to retrieve your password
- Provide your email address that is registered with us. If you had accessed the RFP before you should have a registered email with us. If you had multiple email addresses in your username, please provide only one email address. You will no longer be able to log on using multiple email addresses
- If our system verifies your email we will send you the new passcode in your registered email.
- Check your registered email for new passcode.
- Go back to the subcontractor portal and provide credentials that were sent to you in an email
If you are still unable to access the system, please contact Webmaster via email at firstname.lastname@example.org with following subject line
"ECC/Subcontractor Portal: Can not Access RFPs in new Subcontractor Portal"